V-CUBE Voice is an Audio telephone conference service which enables communication between multiple locations. We have set many *access points throughout major cities around the world for better and stable connections. You can freely enjoy conducting meetings without thinking of the cost and the internet environment. V-CUBE Voice provides clear and stable connection utilizing telephone lines.*Access point: Telephone conference relay point
Under any environment and anywhere, V-CUBE Voice enables audio telephone conference between multiple locations.
V-CUBE Voice features
- Point1Anywhere, Anytime, Anyone
- • Anytime you need, without making bookings, you can start a meeting.
• Anywhere around the world, if you have access to telephone, you can use it straight away.
• No need to purchase any equipment. As long as there’s outside connection available, you can use the phone you already have (home phone, mobile phone)
• Call to the access point, follow the guidance and enter your information (pass code) by pressing buttons, and you're good to go.
- Point2NO Installation fees and Monthly basic fees
- • Installation fees and Monthly basic fees are free of charge. It is a carefree “Pay per use” system, even without a maintenance fees!
• Because we have provided multiple access points around the world, you can minimize the usage fees.
- Point324 hour support
- • Just follow audio guidance in both Japanese and English. You can freely conducting a meeting with Japanese speakers, as well as with English speakers.
• We provide 24-7 support. You can conduct a meeting freely anytime.
What is Audio telephone conference?
Audio telephone conference is a service which enables three (3) or more lines can get connected simultaneously. Having a conference call using a telephone, with three (3) lines or more, as if you are gathered in a meeting room, therefore it is called an Audio telephone conference. As long as you have a landline, no matter where you are around the world, no matter which device you use, you can communicate with many people simultaneously.
How to attend the Audio telephone conference
Only three (3) easy steps to join the meeting. Call to the access point, follow the guidance and enter your information (pass code) by pressing buttons, and you're good to go.
※Dial in case.
V-CUBE Voice has NO initial fees and monthly basic fees.
Only the organizer of the meeting will be charged Service fees and Connection fees.
Occurring fees for V-CUBE Voice is called the Service fees. The service fee is a pay per use fees.
Usage fee per minute x duration of the meeting x number of locations
|Subject to duration of the meeting and number of locations, borne by the conductor of the meeting.|
|Communication fees||Access point is a phone number which a conductor and participants call in to join the meeting, and it is called the communication fees.||A party who bears the fees is subject to whether Dial in meeting or Dial out meeting.|
How to get connected to the meeting room
There are three (3) ways to get connected to the meeting room. Service fees are borne by the organizerof the meeting at all times.
Dial In (Local access call)
- The meeting participants call to the access point from home phone and/or mobile phone. Follow the guidance and input a pass code. Communication fees to call to the access point should be borne by each participant.
Dial in (Toll Free)
- The meeting participants call to the access point from home phone and/or mobile phone. Follow the guidance and input a pass code. All participants call to a toll free number, therefore, the fee only occurs to the organizer of the meeting.
Dial out access
- A organizer of the meeting sends an invitation calls using V-CUBE Voice, to all participants’ numbers.
Participants accept the invitation to join in the meeting. Communication fees will be charged to the organizer included in service fees, therefore, participants won’t be charged at all.
If you like to find out more about “V-CUBE Voice”, please fill up the form below.